Libyan Hamburger Recipe Libyan Hamburger Recipe

hahaha

Evan though this flash is still under judgement, you know it's going to make it through. Good job on this animation. You got my vote.
5/5
10/10

Orange's Bi-Plane Orange's Bi-Plane

NIN

Thank you for using my cover song in your animation :)

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

Dude seriously awsome.

Genious.

Dragon Ball Z: Tribute Dragon Ball Z: Tribute

AWSOME!

Seriously this is awsome. Has an ansome feal to the game.
I wish I had the source file for this flash. I would make a good mod. :)

Really I hope that you make some more for this game.
Some good ideas from most important to least:
1. New Character
2. New Moves Ex. New fourth button that is special 2, like going SS1
3. Story Mode

Atien responds:

Thank you, all you ask will be in the next release of the game :)

Windows XP? Windows XP?

Good for a good laugh.

Seriously I laughed hard when the paper clip said he took the liberty of removing power to the keyboard.

superlunk responds:

yeah thats a funny part, then he forces you to download viruses >:) lol

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

This game moved me

This game is wonderfull .You probably took your time, so Il take my time. I was playing this game for the longest time. It was so cool. It is literally the best game on new grounds to date. Thats my opinion. I thank you for doing such a good game. The game was like a reflection of what I would do. And I made it. Thank you once again. This game moved me inside. It made me feal all warm inside like the old days as a little kid when I used to watch animes all the time. you know what I mean. Listned to the song seeing red. I really think this whole thing was well together. The girl expecially fit the game. This deserves a 5.00. I voted 5. Il try every day to vote on it. Il get all my exp points off of your game. Once again Thanks. for all of us. Its been nice to play your game.